Print course reserves are not currently available as both UFV libraries are closed indefinitely due to COVID-19.
Course reserves are materials selected by UFV professors as required or supplementary readings for a course. They may be from the library collection or brought in by your professor, and include books, periodical articles, answer keys, lecture notes, maps, videos and more. Items on reserve are listed by course number and professor's name. Physical items have short loan periods and high overdue fines.
- You must show your UFV ID card to sign out reserves, even if you are only making copies.
- Course reserves are listed in the UFV Library Catalogue by professor's name and course number. Please have the course number and title of the item available when you make your request.
- Course reserves can not be transferred between campuses.
- Course reserves must be returned to the library where they were signed out.
- Course reserves may not be placed on hold or renewed.