Stuck on a research assignment? Having difficulty finding the information you need? Our librarians can suggest resources, strategies, and more in these focused, one-on-one 30-minute appointments.
- Appointments are available to all current UFV students.
- Requests must be made at least 3 days in advance; this ensures that we can find a time that works for both you and us. If you need more immediate assistance, try one of the other "ask a librarian" service options.
- Appointments are available Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Appointments outside this time may be possible, but are not guaranteed.
- For students in 3rd year courses and above, we'll try to match you up with the librarian for your program.
- Appointments are available online using Zoom. This short video explains how to join a meeting using Zoom.