In addition to functioning as drop-in student labs, G181 in Abbotsford and A1202 in Chilliwack serve as an instructional lab for learning commons partners and other non-academic units engaged in direct student instruction or employee training.
Please note the following limitations:
- Only UFV employees may request this instructional computer lab.
- Booking requests for the last full week of classes in fall, winter, and full summer terms will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but in general these weeks are reserved exclusively for student drop-in use.
- Requests for full-day or multiple-day bookings will not normally be approved for dates falling within the academic term (up to and including the last day of exams).
- Academic departments looking for instructional computer lab space should direct their requests to Room Bookings.
- For events held outside library hours, please contact Security in advance to make arrangements for access.
- No food or drink is allowed in the labs.